Vote for your favorite Weather app

What is your favorite weather app?

• Total voters

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
  • Vote for your favorite Weather App in this poll.
  • You can vote for more than one app.
  • Applications change and new ones are added from time to time - therefore the poll will close periodically and a new one will be started.
  • If your favorite app is missing from above, please check "Other" and list it below.
  • If you want to comment or add additional information about your favorite app, chime in below.
  • All new "what's your favorite weather app" threads will be merged with this one.
  • Palamary Weather (my personal favorite) is not listed in the Market (?). You can find it here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shuckster

Chillout80s

May 21, 2010
Visit site
Im down with Beautiful Widgets and Weatherbug elite. BW just because it looks cool as hell on my main screen of my droid and all the themes are very well done.

WB elite for all the indepth forecast info, radar, etc.

Argent

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
Beautiful widgets does the best at replacing the stock Sense clock/weather widget on my Incredible - that paired with WeatherBug (free for me not elite) make a great combo for keeping me in the know when bad weathers headed my way

Saiyaman156

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I got the Beautiful Widget. I like how pretty it is. I tried WeatherBug and the widget is super ugly. Palamary doesn't have a widget yet it seems. I didn't check out the other(s).

doctorlove316

Retired Moderator
Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Beautiful Widgets and Weather Channel for when you touch the forecast in Beautiful Widgets it'll take me to the Weather Channel for more forecast options.

Jumper_jax

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I used to use weatherbug (free version) but switched to the weather channel because it has free radar. I use beautiful widgets+ twc for my weather needs.. voted for TWC though.

Question tho- is weatherbug elite better than twc?

KrispyKrink

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
Beautiful Widgets for my homescreen. WheatherBug Elite for the down and dirty accuracy since they network with local sites. The closest WBE station is an elementary school right down the street from me, a station I installed for them years ago.

Chillout80s

May 21, 2010
Visit site
I used to use weatherbug (free version) but switched to the weather channel because it has free radar. I use beautiful widgets+ twc for my weather needs.. voted for TWC though.

Question tho- is weatherbug elite better than twc?

I think it is, but others like TWC. I prefer the layout of WB elite and the radar works great for me, plus the integration with google maps is real nice.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463