Vote for your favorite Twitter app

What is your favorite Twitter app?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
  • Vote for your favorite Twitter App in this poll.
  • You can vote for more than one app.
  • Applications change and new ones are added from time to time - therefore the poll will close periodically and a new one will be started.
  • If your favorite app is missing from above, please check "Other" and list it below.
  • If you want to comment or add additional information about your favorite app, chime in below.
  • All new "what's your favorite twitter app" threads will be merged with this one.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
I like both Toiuiteur and Tweetcaster. I like how you can see a difference in tweets that you post, @replies, and tweets that everyone posts. Very easy to see who replied to you or what you posted.

Chillout80s

May 21, 2010
Visit site
Touiteur for me.

+1 to that. I used to Seesmic for quite awhile and it seemed to work well, especially since it was the only free one at the time that allowed multiple account access to twitter.

I have switched to touiteur though and opted for the pro version with the bigger widget sizes and just generally I like the interface much better.

Both work great though!

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Other-Seesmic

Seesmic ... although the HTC Sense one is OK too.

+1 to that. I used to Seesmic for quite awhile and it seemed to work well, especially since it was the only free one at the time that allowed multiple account access to twitter.

I have switched to touiteur though and opted for the pro version with the bigger widget sizes and just generally I like the interface much better.

Both work great though!

Added Seesmic, and modified your votes in the poll. I'm not a Twitter user, so I only included the most popular one's I could think of.

Rem

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I switched to twicca recently (from Twitter for Android) and I love it so far. It's simple without being too simple and the dark color scheme + color labels make it easy on the eyes.
Also a fan of the plug-ins that are available -- I use one for uploading to Twitpic (it defaults to yfrog) but there are some for Facebook, Flickr, and voice search capabilities as well.

Jumper_jax

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Seesmic for me. I used twidroyd for a few days decent was decent. I just switched to seesmic and so far im loving it! I'm still new to my droid though ;p

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
I switched back to Twidroyd from Twitter for Android. I love the color themes on Twidroyd, along with the Retweet with comment function, and auto-completion of @usernames.

bjack56

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Tried most on the list and come down to tweetcaster and touiteur. Touiteurs blue led and "tweet sound" alert put it slightly ahead for me.

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
Tried most on the list and come down to tweetcaster and touiteur. Touiteurs blue led and "tweet sound" alert put it slightly ahead for me.

I switched back to tweetcaster. Twidroyd doesn't use twitlonger the correct way (instead of making your tweet longer, it shortens it)! The LED colors don't work on the Evo, so that's irrelevant in my case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21