Vote for your favorite Twitter app

What is your favorite Twitter app?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

trinamorgan88

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
Seesmic does everything I need in one app. Multiple twitter accounts and video posting for You Tube are the main reasons I stick with it.

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

Bald Steve

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Ahhhh, Twitter apps - How you have confounded me. I tried native, but it was missing some of the functionality I needed (auto complete on followers for one, but maybe that's been fixed). I tried Touiteur for a while and liked it, but hated the widget and that you couldn't link to FB. Then I went to Tweetcaster and was solid for a while. I actually still like Tweetcaster, but once I tried Tweetdeck there was no going back. Love the widget and interface - Simple, clean, and super easy to use. Tweetdeck FTW imho.

mrmoe110

Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
+1 for "Other" (Tweetdeck)

I've used all of them. Recently I switched from Touiteur to the new Twydroyd. The live preview is a great feature. When Tweetdeck was released in the Market I installed it and now it is my favorite. The ability to have Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare, and Buzz in one app is a killer feature. The ability to add columns is also great.

Edit: I didn't even read any of the posts made before mine. Then I posted and saw how many other people are loving Tweetdeck. Great minds think alike I guess! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.