Vote for your favorite Password Manager app

What is your favorite Password Manager app?

• Total voters

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
  • Vote for your favorite Password Management App in this poll.
  • You can vote for more than one app.
  • Applications change and new ones are added from time to time - therefore the poll will close periodically and a new one will be started.
  • If your favorite app is missing from above, please check "Other" and list it below.
  • If you want to comment or add additional information about your favorite app, chime in below.
  • All new "what's your favorite password management app" threads will be merged with this one.

Chillout80s

May 21, 2010
Visit site
+1 for Keeper as well. The interface is pretty straight forward, and the option to have the program on your computer works great too even if u have to pay for it (30 day free trial). They have the free online backup to their servers too which is quite handy when your rooted and flashing different roms, for a quick restore of your information.

tritan

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Anybody. Still looking for a password program that will sync with Mac for backup. I got so sick of entering my passwords in my blackberry to have a crash and have to reload them. No backups suck!!!

Dana Jeffries

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
Another vote for SecForms.

From another thread:
I'll add a vote for Secforms.

I'm a long time user of SPB Wallet which has shown no interest in the android platform. That leaves me looking for a replacement.

I find that SplashID, Handy Safe and Secforms are all very good.

I've chosen Secforms as it syncs with the desktop. I want one password tool for the PC and my Incredible.

Secforms offers template forms which are customizable and you can create your own templates as well.

Each form is also customizable,

Secforms offers folders and I like to organize by folder. And folders within folders.

One thing I've learned from the SPB Wallet fiasco is that you need a way to export your data in a format that can be reused.

SPB Wallet only offers an unformated text dump. If you have as much information stored in the db as I do that's a lot of fairly useless information.

What I have done is export from spb wallet then added all that info to a note field on a general data form I created. Now, one by one, I remove the information from that dump into forms (records) in Secforms.

SecForms only has an outline list, not a card view or icon view like some of the others.

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
i use a password protected MS Word File with Strong Encryption and Documents To Go. the beauty is you can open this file on any device in the world with MS Word or Docs To Go. Docs To Go 3.0 coming soon will support Office 2007 Super Strong Encryption/Password.

i like the free-flow format and the open standard of an MS Word File. i don't like some mom and pop locked proprietary closed format. and MS Word and Docs To Go is free if you already have it.

elbaso

Apr 14, 2010
about.me
I've been using the 1Password beta Android App, just because I've been using 1Password on the Mac for ages, and have all my passwords already stored in there.
I like that the 1Password android app synch's up with the desktop apps via Dropbox integration, which is really slick.

Hardcase

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I'm trying SecForms. Has USB/WiFi snyc. It does not integrate with the browsers. But, I have a great program on my desktop now for password management. I'm not sure that I want browser integration on my Android. It is customizable for dealing with all kinds of account, passwords, etc.

icebike

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
The mSecure password manager that has Sync with a Mac and Windows Desktop App (wireless of course) is coming to Android. Long available on iPhones, this is one best, because it can handle a lot of different types of passwords, credit cards, bank accounts, etc.

There is a free backup program for mac and windows.

There is also a paid Sync program, which lets you edit your stuff on the computer and sync between the phone. This is sweet when you have a couple different devices to keep in sync, like that old iphone you just use as an iPod Touch since you got your Android.

Its in private beta now and (Sync is not there yet), but I've been testing for them and its pretty sweet.

msecure No mention there of the Android version just yet. Still in private beta. You could maybe beg them. (I did).

KoukiFC3S

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
I've been using the 1Password beta Android App, just because I've been using 1Password on the Mac for ages, and have all my passwords already stored in there.
I like that the 1Password android app synch's up with the desktop apps via Dropbox integration, which is really slick.

I use that as well.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey