10-08-2017 09:13 AM
31 12
tools
    Hi There,

I’m an avid android lover and I have used lot of education related android apps effectively and the below apps are some of my best pick’s.

“Courses123 - language learning” – A new hi-tech language learning application
    “Elevate Brain Training” - A brain training program designed to improve focus, speaking skills etc
    "CAT / MAT / XAT MBA Exam Prep" by MingleBox” - A portable learning material for key MBA entrance exams
    “Math Tricks” – A variety of interesting math tricks that will help you solve some basic math problems
    “Pocket Aptitude” - A collection of quantitative aptitude questions and word problems
    “IQ Test Preparation” – An app for IQ test preparation contains hundreds of carefully selected questions
    “TED” - An official Android app presents talks from some of the world's most fascinating people.

Let me know if I have missed any other top charts worthy education apps.

Thank You
    sanjag likes this.
    09-18-2014 07:30 AM
    I too have to recommend Duolingo. I've been using it for a couple of weeks now and I can't imagine anything better for learning languages on your phone.
    10-21-2014 04:31 PM
    Google translate Offline
    Fastdic
    Oxford dictionary
    01-07-2015 01:12 PM
    Duolingo is the only one I have used. But I like it!
    05-12-2015 03:40 AM
    Lumosity
    Mind games pro
    Logic for kids
    06-13-2015 07:41 AM
    Duolingo best for langauge. You can gain expierence and level up. So it is like a addicted game
    10-08-2017 09:13 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD