Your Top 5 Android Applications?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
I'm relatively new to Android, I did have a G1 but T-Mobile was so poor in my area I had to give it up. Since I am going back to Android with the release of Sprints Hero I'm just curious as to what some of your top 5 Android applications are.

Thanks!

anon(697)

Jul 29, 2009
Visit site
For me it's:

Pure Calendar / Pure Grid Calendar / Forecast (everything by the developer Koxx!)
Abduction World Attack
Listen (by Google)
Nimbuzz (until Skype can get themselves in gear and release their own proper app)
Spare Parts (to speed up screen switches and turn on the groovy screen flip)

anon(697)

Jul 29, 2009
Visit site
The standard Hero comes with HTC Peep, which I have used. However I don't really tweet - just follow - and haven't used any other apps or really know what to look for in a Twitter app so can't compare

D

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
The standard Hero comes with HTC Peep, which I have used. However I don't really tweet - just follow - and haven't used any other apps or really know what to look for in a Twitter app so can't compare

D

Yeah, I saw that. I did like the integration but was curious as to how well it worked. Thanks.

salanester

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
n.p.o.:

1. sports tap (love the new widget)
2. beautiful widget
3. meebo im
4. translate (uses google translation and you can sms/email straight from it)
5. where

johnLEE

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
so far i really only use sports tap and locale. i'm trying to find new apps that may come in handy such as a notepad or sticky note app. which ones do guys recommend?

gsontag

Nov 17, 2009
facebook.com
Meboo has issues with me. it always quits. Right now i am using eBuddy and locale the most. I always have weatherbud and sportstap up too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12