12-31-2016 03:11 AM
266 ... 891011
tools
    I like the mojo music player. It streams almost any song I want right from the web.
    08-18-2011 07:23 PM
    Pandora for streaming and PowerAMP for my own music.
    Me too!

Sent from my VM SPH-M910 using Tapatalk
    09-08-2011 12:45 AM
    Pandora! Love it
    09-23-2011 10:51 AM
    I am a big fan of Grooveshark, you need to go to their website and be a mobile subscriber, but literally any song is on there, and you can offline them too when you don't have a signal...
    11-18-2011 03:18 PM
    Proamp is def the best i e seen so far

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk
    11-28-2011 11:26 AM
    I listen to a lot of dj music where the songs are continuous but seperated into different tracks. Every player I've tried puts a pause between the tracks. It's there a player that doesn't do that?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
    12-22-2011 10:26 PM
    I use google music so I don't have to load my sd card with all my music, it only plays the songs from my folders on my pc that I tell it to & it's easy to make playlists for my songs and all of my ebooks on the computer and be available on phone too it's really convenient. When it 1st came out it was buggy but since its been out of beta it has been working really good with no delays or anything like that.
    12-26-2011 11:46 AM
    PowerAmp by far.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    01-30-2012 06:46 AM
    I listen to a lot of dj music where the songs are continuous but seperated into different tracks. Every player I've tried puts a pause between the tracks. It's there a player that doesn't do that?

Did you ever get an answer? I'm suffering the same complaint. Thanks.
    02-03-2012 08:49 AM
    Google Music. Which I just found out supports playlist edits on the fly(ie editing a playlist via web browser while playing the playlist on your device)
    02-24-2012 10:40 AM
    I use Google Music and MotoCast. Both work well, but Google Music can be hit or miss sometimes due to data connection issues. That's where it's nice to fill in the gaps with MotoCast on the stock music application.
    02-28-2012 11:20 AM
    So in all the listing of favorite music player apps, I'm hoping forumites can help me out.

I recently moved from an iPhone to the Galaxy S ii with T-Mobile. Things are great, except for my issues with the music player. I'm looking for a music/podcast/audiobook player.
    Obviously (see this thread...) There are a lot of great choices out there, and I've tested some, but still find myself looking for "the right one".

What I want in a player is:
    1. Have a separate category for Podcasts Some, like Winamp, put the Podcasts and audiobooks in with
    the music. DoubleTwist does this right, but see below.
    2. Have a separate category for audiobooks see above.
    3. Play podcasts in order, and go to the next one when one is finished (DoubleTwist just restarts playing
    the same episodeWhy?)
    4. Play *.m4b format audiobooks (I have a lot in that format alreadyand it's the only one I know of that
    allows for picking up where I left off).
    5. Since I have been using itunes for a long time, and it is integrated into my ecosystem at home (Apple
    TV, Airport Express) built-in iTunes syncing would be great, but I think I can utilize other tools (like
    iSyncr or the DoubleTwist AirSync) for that.
    6. Of course, the app should also play music, and allow to sort by Artists/Album/Genrebut so far ALL of
    players seem to do that.

Of course, any suggestions for other features would be welcomeI'm sure there are tricks and ideas that I haven't thought of.
    I suppose if I had to, I'd settle for a separate Podcast/audiobook player, but I would like to have it all in one package. no need to switch apps when i want to go to music from a podcast or vice-versa.

Thanks for the help!
    03-02-2012 03:11 PM
    I use the stock music player of Galaxy S3 simply because it has everything that I want, the usuals and especially you can double tap the screen to view the lyrics of your current song. :>

Sent from my GT-I9300
    10-23-2012 07:34 AM
    N7 player is my favorite music player.
    10-25-2012 12:38 AM
    I found PowerAmp to give the best quality sound with lots of wiget sizes and settings. I find myself using my phone more for music now with that player then my ipod. For streaming i still love pandora. For podcasts i use .podcast and for fm local i use tunein. Never liked amazons or the stock. Their eq is horrible.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
    10-25-2012 12:56 AM
    PowerAmp.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    10-28-2012 07:42 PM
    ZPlayer
    10-30-2012 04:27 AM
    The first Ad-blocker for non-rooted phone in Google Play : Ad-Vanish is now 1.99$ from 5.99$.
    Ad-Vanish: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...japps.advanish

Play all your Ringtones, Create playlist, convert all your mp3 and ogg files to ringtones and notifications: "Ringtone Playlist" it is now 1.99$ from 3.99$

Ringtone Playlist: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...e.playlist.pro
    11-07-2012 07:30 AM

Did you ever get an answer? I'm suffering the same complaint. Thanks.
    Guys, you could try Astro Player as it has the gapless feature which cuts the gaps between songs. But it is only in paid version.
    08-15-2013 09:49 AM
    So in all the listing of favorite music player apps, I'm hoping forumites can help me out.

I recently moved from an iPhone to the Galaxy S ii with T-Mobile. Things are great, except for my issues with the music player. I'm looking for a music/podcast/audiobook player.
    Obviously (see this thread...) There are a lot of great choices out there, and I've tested some, but still find myself looking for "the right one".

What I want in a player is:
    1. Have a separate category for Podcasts Some, like Winamp, put the Podcasts and audiobooks in with
    the music. DoubleTwist does this right, but see below.
    2. Have a separate category for audiobooks see above.
    3. Play podcasts in order, and go to the next one when one is finished (DoubleTwist just restarts playing
    the same episodeWhy?)
    4. Play *.m4b format audiobooks (I have a lot in that format alreadyand it's the only one I know of that
    allows for picking up where I left off).
    5. Since I have been using itunes for a long time, and it is integrated into my ecosystem at home (Apple
    TV, Airport Express) built-in iTunes syncing would be great, but I think I can utilize other tools (like
    iSyncr or the DoubleTwist AirSync) for that.
    6. Of course, the app should also play music, and allow to sort by Artists/Album/Genrebut so far ALL of
    players seem to do that.

Of course, any suggestions for other features would be welcomeI'm sure there are tricks and ideas that I haven't thought of.
    I suppose if I had to, I'd settle for a separate Podcast/audiobook player, but I would like to have it all in one package. no need to switch apps when i want to go to music from a podcast or vice-versa.

Thanks for the help!
    Hey, man! All you want you can find in Astro Player! Also there are a lot more features for audiobooks and podcasts! Like bookmarks and adjustable playback speed! I used it almost for a year. Can help you to deal with this app.
    08-15-2013 09:53 AM
    Fusion

Sent from my LG-MS770 using AC Forums mobile app
    11-05-2013 02:12 PM
    I just use the stock player or winamp
    11-14-2013 11:48 AM
    I use Rocket Player for music and Pandora for streaming
    12-19-2013 06:40 PM
    I use Rocket Player for music and Pandora for streaming
    I 2nd Rocket Player. Good stuff.

Optimus G Pro
    12-19-2013 07:20 PM
    AC Asks: What's your favorite music player-nopand.jpg

AC Asks: What's your favorite music player-nospot.jpg

I don't stream. I can not stream. The music biz itself prevents much of the popular content from being streamed outside the US. In Canada, most big and well known streaming services aren't even available because they choose to keep a tiered licensing system with different prices for different countries. When one of these services is actually available, like Netflix, we get a diminutive a version with less content, and at lower bitrates.

I use Neutron player, and play local content. The only streaming I do is from my home SMB network.

AC Asks: What's your favorite music player-neutron-play-analyze.jpg
    01-06-2014 03:08 AM
266 ... 891011
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD