NEVER PURCHASE THIS PHONE! It's pretty sad when you go to the Android site and cannot even "find" your device to even look at forums pertaining to your specific phone. I cannot wait to buy a new phone and then take this one in the street and literally take a hammer to it. I've came close SO many times.

Anyway, I just bought an 8 GB SD card because my phone said low on space even though about 2 months ago I deleted 400+ pictures and about 20 apps...leaving myself with 3 measly apps. If it was so low on space, then how did the phone originally hold all of that? Hmmm...I can't even update ANYTHING.

How do I save everything onto my new external SD card? When I go to "Settings" > "Storage", it says that my USB storage is pretty much full and that I have 7.21 GB available of space on my SD card. Yet, there is NO OPTION to move anything to the SD card.

HELP! My father passed away a few weeks ago and this phone acts CRAZY so I am trying to get all of my pictures of him saved on this SD card before I lose everything!
    10-20-2014 09:19 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! This is the major disadvantage of entry-level phones that come with minimal Internal Storage (in your case, 4 GB, only about 1 GB of which is probably usable by you). On Android devices, Internal Storage is crucial for app installation, because not all devices allow you to "move app to SD," and those that do only allow you to move a portion of the app there, since a substantial part of it needs to remain in Internal Storage. We always recommend that people get a phone with as much internal storage as they can afford, preferably at least 8 GB.

See this guide for tips on how to maximize what little Internal Storage you have: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-warnings.html
    10-21-2014 01:45 AM