I am constantly getting notifications that I have insufficient space on my phone... I know it's because I can't seem to get anything to save to my SD card...I take a ton of pictures and have lots of music...all of which have unfortunately stayed directly on my phone/cloud.... Can someone help me change my settings to make things save to my SD card instead of my cloud?

Also... In the past I have always dumped my photos and videos on to my computers external hard drive... For some reason this simple task has proven to be extremely difficult...it will only send some pics....not delete pics and freezes up when uploading.... is there a trick to make this task easier?
    11-17-2014 05:41 PM
    The phone seems to have some problems. Moving files to the SD card or the computer should just happen. (In KitKat you can't use an app to move files to a folder on the SD card that the app doesn't own, so you might have to copy all the files in your "pictures" folder to your computer, delete the folder, let the app you use to move the files create the folder and copy all the backed-up files back to it (the computer to a folder it doesn't own even if an app on the phone can't).

But if moving files doesn't work it could be that you don't have enough free space on internal storage for Android to work. In that case, connect the phone to the computer, copy some files from the phone's internal storage to the computer, delete them from the phone (clear up at least a few hundred KB) and see if things start to work easier.
    11-17-2014 06:01 PM
    try RAM Maximizer Elite , its free and available on Google Play Store HERE
    11-19-2014 11:36 AM