Can I use a 128gb micro sd card to the full extent with my Samsung Galaxy Note pro 12.2?

RandyBro

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
Can I use a 128gb micro sd card to the full extent with my samsung galaxy note pro 12.2?

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note pro 12.2 WI-FI with 64gigs internal storage with kitkat 5.0.2. The specs say that the micro sd card can only use up to 64 gig card. I want a 128gig. Well iv ben doing some home work on it and I see some people say it works fine but do they ever get over that threshold over the 64 + gigs? I here they have problems after the 64 gig like errors and ect... thx for your time..

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Can I use a 128gb micro sd card to the full extent with my samsung galaxy note pro 12.2?

Yes. If the device can use a 64GB card, it can use up to a 2TB card, and use the full amount. It's a matter of which bus the device is using, and the device used for a 64GB card actually handles up to 2TB. The bus used for 4GB cards only handles up to 32GB.

Rictorhell

Oct 2, 2017
Visit site
This post is years old, but I purchased a SanDisk 1tb card for my Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 and so far the tablet will not recognize the card. I had formatted the card, after it failed to be recognized at fat32 953gb, down to fat32 539gb, which seemed to work good, but caused me to lose basically half the space on the card. I formatted the other 400gb to fat32 and exfat, which I could get Android to recognize, sporadically, but I wanted Android to recognize the 539gb volume, and the 400gb, simultaneously, and I couldn't make that work, even with 2 or 3 recommended Android apps. I am playing around now, trying to see if the card will function normally at any volume capacity above the 539gb. I am currently hours away from testing 700gb, and hoping and praying that that capacity might be recognized normally AND allow me to cut and paste to and from that card, without any issues. If this doesn't work does anyone know a custom Rom that I could use on this tablet that would be fairly modern and still allow me to access Google apps and services?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech