1 Year This Month & Suddenly Troubles, Lots

Sonny1967

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
My LG Esteem is suddenly haveing a lot of problems. The speaker phone went to **** first, than no one was getting my text messages, than I had everyone telling me they called and it went straight to voicemail all the time. So I took the phone back to metro and they gave me a brand new one. Thats when the home force closing started. It first happened when I tried to access the bookmark widget. It would instantly force close home as soon as I clicked on the bookmark widget. I brought it back to Metro PCS since it is a brand new phone and he went and grabbed another new Esteem and tried to access the bookmark widget and snap!! it also force closed home. He than explains to me that it was one of the recent updates that was causing it and their was no fix at this time. Since than I've had to return the Brand New Esteem 2 more times for other issues, phone not charging, phone not receiving texts, my warranty is up at the end of this month and I'm worried I'm going to continue to have issues like this. Any suggestions?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463