Hey All! My 4g LG Motion spontaneously turned off on me without proper shutdown recently and after that it has not turned on. I initially thought it was the battery, but after taking out the battery and successfully charging it in another LG Motion, this is no longer what i perceive as the issue...

My phone suddenly stopped reading / recognizing the battery. What hardware can i fiddle with to make it work??? Without the battery in, the charger makes the front three buttons light up, but when disconnected from the charger, NOTHING. Could it be my connectors or something deeper??

Please guide me with any words! Wise words!
    09-01-2013 12:14 AM
    Hey All! My 4g LG Motion spontaneously turned off on me without proper shutdown recently and after that it has not turned on. I initially thought it was the battery, but after taking out the battery and successfully charging it in another LG Motion, this is no longer what i perceive as the issue...

My phone suddenly stopped reading / recognizing the battery. What hardware can i fiddle with to make it work??? Without the battery in, the charger makes the front three buttons light up, but when disconnected from the charger, NOTHING. Could it be my connectors or something deeper??

Please guide me with any words! Wise words!
    I think this is something physical in the phone, however, I don't think it's a fix that can be done without tearing the phone apart.
    09-01-2013 10:32 AM