I tried to flash cwm recovery on my phone and right after that the phone would not boot on. I searched for away to revert my actions and found instructions on how to do so. After reading the instructions multiple times I went against my better judgement and preceded . the one step the I found sketchy was the part when I was supposed to delete system through the cmd terminal. Me being a genius I went ahead and followed the instructions. Well..... Needless to say that I don't have cwm recovery and my phone stays stuck on the lg splash. I deleted my OS. Can anyone helpnme get my system back?
    10-05-2013 08:41 PM
    I tried to flash cwm recovery on my phone and right after that the phone would not boot on. I searched for away to revert my actions and found instructions on how to do so. After reading the instructions multiple times I went against my better judgement and preceded . the one step the I found sketchy was the part when I was supposed to delete system through the cmd terminal. Me being a genius I went ahead and followed the instructions. Well..... Needless to say that I don't have cwm recovery and my phone stays stuck on the lg splash. I deleted my OS. Can anyone helpnme get my system back?
    Welcome to the forums.
    You could try searching for YouTube videos on how to flash a stock ROM for your device. I don't have an LG, so I don't know much more than that.
    10-05-2013 11:05 PM