There are two versions of this out there. The one in the store and the beta.

Beta version 2.2.50 (346) Mainline Dogfood
    Standard version 2.2.48 (234) Mainline

I have been using the beta a lot recently and its getting better but its still missing some core feature that I enjoyed on W10M.
    1) Pinch to zoom is not working
    2) Need ability to pin individual mailboxes
    3) Need separate calendar app

Performance is pretty good. Any feedback from anyone on either client?
    Andreas Lagos and jdesignz like this.
    11-01-2017 10:11 AM
    I've been bouncing back and forth between Android and Windows Phone, and really like the Windows phone email & calendar integration across multiple accounts (I typically have outlook, gmail, and a work Exchange account together). I've even gotten to where I'm using Outlook calendar primarily for personal stuff, which I can also use on my Windows desktop.

So imagine my surprise that Outlook on Android calendar doesn't integrate with my Android calendar. ???! I have to open up Outlook and look inside it on its calendar. Now I happen to like that Outlook calendar better, but I want my three calendars together, I want my work email NOT in Outlook (it's in Nine), so I'm counting on using my Android calendar, not the Outlook calendar.

So I installed Blue Mail, where I can configure Outlook email and calendar, and the calendar now integrates with Android calendar. I mean, Blue Mail can figure this out (and Nine for my work account) but Microsoft can't? LoL
    11-15-2017 10:31 AM
    Interesting. My Outlook calendar does show all calendar entries for all accounts I've added. It is select-able by account to show entries just like in W10M.
    rdubmu likes this.
    11-16-2017 09:50 AM
    I have switch from WM10 to Android. It is amazing at how inferior the OS is compared to WM10. There are many things to like but WM10 seems to have a level of polish that Android does not.

The Outlook app specifically. I am enjoying the overall Android expirence but missing many things of WM10.

Not sure why MS is having such a hard time bringing the Outlook features/functions to Android. Many things are better: shared calendar support, the idea of file storage accounts, the icons in calendar. But: advance formatting of text, OneDrive for Business integration does not work, lack of calendar views, some basic functions are just not available.
    Mark Kaplan likes this.
    11-19-2017 01:34 PM
    11-20-2017 09:08 AM
    So I installed Blue Mail, where I can configure Outlook email and calendar, and the calendar now integrates with Android calendar. I mean, Blue Mail can figure this out (and Nine for my work account) but Microsoft can't? LoL
    It's not that Microsoft can't. They removed it. Some time ago when Android 4.0 was newly releases, Microsoft accounts worked exactly like Gmail on Android in terms of calendar. It synced, you can choose what calendars to show, etc. Then they updated it so that this will only work if you have Outlook installed. Then they updated it at around Android 6.0 period so that you can only view their calendars properly on the Outlook app. They want you to use the Outlook app as your email/calendar/contacts hub.

Third party apps found a work around, but in this case blame is entirely on MS since it was all working fine before but they removed functionality. There was a time when to get around this all you had to do was install an older version of the Outlook app, but they eventually blocked it.
    jazman_777 likes this.
    11-20-2017 09:15 AM
    How to add a contact?
    There's no +btn!
    12-22-2017 09:57 PM
    I presume the app has been updated as there's certainly a + button for me.

That said, I tend to update/add contacts through Outlook on the desktop or Outlook.com.
    12-31-2017 10:23 AM
    I saw a thread about updating Outlook, but can't find it. How do you update Outlook?
    Thanks. Phil.
    01-03-2018 12:50 PM
    I saw a thread about updating Outlook, but can't find it. How do you update Outlook?
    Thanks. Phil.
    If you already have it installed it should be updating. Just go to the app in the Google store and it will say update if there is one. You can join the beta program from within the app.
    01-03-2018 01:38 PM
    THANKS
    01-06-2018 02:52 PM
    If you already have it installed it should be updating. Just go to the app in the Google store and it will say update if there is one. You can join the beta program from within the app.
    The other day the update was not there, today it is so I updated. Still no "+" btn like the one in the calendar. was that just in the beta version?

Thanks. Phil
    SGN8
    01-08-2018 11:18 AM
    The other day the update was not there, today it is so I updated. Still no "+" btn like the one in the calendar. was that just in the beta version?

Thanks. Phil
    SGN8
    There is a plus button on the Calendar page which creates a new calendar entry. Is that what your referring to? I am only on the Beta so I do not know if this is in the standard release.
    01-09-2018 11:12 AM
    The release notes for version 2.2.74 where stating
    "Mark messages as spam, and empty your spam folder with one tap. All of our weekly updates also include performance improvements and bug fixes to make Outlook better for you."

Since the "mark as spam" option, disappeared from the latest version, I contacted their support.
    Since the last reply from their tech on 01/24/2018 I received no clarification in regards to this, even though I sent multiple follow ups, as seen below. Shady Microsoft, so so shady!

Me:
    The spam feature doesn't work. I don't have an option to mark an email as spam in either of my inboxes, or the main inbox. Please advise!

Tech:
    Hello there,
    Thank you for contacting the Outlook app support team! My name is Ryan and I'm more than happy to be assisting you today. There is no spam filter for the app because the app syncs the emails after the web account filters them. You may go online and block the users sending the spam email. Your app will sync to the adjusted changes to the spam filter. Here are the instructions on how to block a user online which is what I do for my personal email.

Go to online --> Select the online settings menu ---> Select "options" ---> Under junk mail choose "Blocked Senders List" and add the email domains you'd liked blocked to the list.

You may also select the email online --> Move --> Move and Create Rule --> All emails and future emails --> select Junk/Spam/Trash.

Thank you for your time and please let me know if you need any clarification. (:

Me:
    The release notes for version 2.2.74 where stating:
    "Mark messages as spam, and empty your spam folder with one tap.

All of our weekly updates also include performance improvements and bug fixes to make Outlook better for you."

So that's no longer the case? if so, may I know why? Where there any issues with it?
    It worked fine for about a week, then the option disappeared.
    Thanks!

Me, on the 26th:
    Hi, any news in regards to this?
    Thanks!

Me, on the 31st
    Hello? May I please get an answer related to my inquirie? It has been almost a week without a reply from you...
    01-31-2018 12:16 PM
    Are you on the beta or prod build?
    02-02-2018 11:20 AM
    In the latest Beta release, unread message number indicator is working!
    02-09-2018 11:56 AM
    The most annoying thing about Outlook is on the Calendar, tasks linked from. Wunderlist show up as whole day events. Wth.
    02-09-2018 11:58 AM
    How else do you want them listed?
    02-12-2018 04:43 PM
    The most annoying thing about Outlook is on the Calendar, tasks linked from. Wunderlist show up as whole day events. Wth.
    Curious. Do they show as free or do they block your availability?
    02-13-2018 12:05 PM
    Outlook has stopped rendering emails properly in the app. The email bodies are not displayed. Has anyone else suddenly started experiencing this? I tried re-installing the app and the problem persists. I found one suggestion online to disable outlook.com beta mode and as soon as I did that some emails displayed properly for me but then those same emails soon stopped showing the message body.
    03-13-2018 11:06 AM
    I've never seen that. Have you tried contacting support?
    03-14-2018 12:50 PM
    i am having the exact same problem, i can see headers in notification bar but once i enter outlook mail is not there. uninstalled and reinstalled i get on email and then it goes back to not seeing mail in inbox.

when it was working i used to get a message that outlook has been processing data for a long time and there is an overheating warning.

i am using a new (less than 6 months) one plus 5+ my outlook is an exchange enterprise company version of outlook.

can anybody help? so frustrating
    04-22-2018 09:22 AM
    Have you tried resetting the account in Options? I was having a similar issue and resetting it helped.
    04-23-2018 02:09 PM