Outlook - Delayed Notifications

garak0410

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone experienced hours long delays in notifications in Outlook over the past 24 hours? I am still getting notifications from emails from yesterday afternoon as of this morning. I've rebooted my phone...same problem. Also happens on my Samsung Tab S3, so I don't think uninstalling/reinstalling will help.

tr1ad

Jun 16, 2017
Visit site
Thank you...I had seen that but doesn't affect my issue and there is no update to the Outlook client. I can guess if this is widespread, an update is coming soon.
My notifications are far and few... Some for emails received hours before and some from yesterday ... Hopefully it'll be fixed soon.

Point to note, notifications aren't delayed on iOS

Anchelspain

Dec 5, 2017
Visit site
Having exactly the same issue. Yesterday notifications started to show up hours later, even though they show on time on other devices.

Got a Galaxy S7 Edge, latest updates. Same with the app. I also had a similar issue 10 months ago and resetting accounts on the app fixed it.
However, this time that hasn't had an effect, and I cannot seem to fix it.

Ten Four

Jan 14, 2016
Visit site
Yes! I use the Outlook app for my work email and it is super annoying to get notifications hours late for every message that comes in. Also, confusing!

jesperw

Dec 5, 2017
Visit site
I am also stuck with this annoying problem. I suspect it is the latest update of Outlook for Android and hoping for an update soon.

dfaris

Oct 9, 2017
Visit site
Anyone have sign in issues with outlook? I keep trying to check my yahoo mail and outlook keeps asking me to sign in. Everytime I type in my sign in info and tap sign in another popup happens asking my to sign in again.
I can sign in just fine with all other devices.

klitzkieg

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
under 'Help & Feedback' I tried the 'Test push notifications' and it gave me a timeout error. Submitted a support request via the app and got an auto reply saying they are aware of the issue regarding notifications for old emails and working on it.

dfaris

Oct 9, 2017
Visit site
All I get is a popup saying "You must re-enter your password for your yahoo account"

No matter what I do I cant get Outlook to keep me signed in. Is there some way to go back to the old
version of outlook? I think MS actually works at messing stuff up. No matter what they do they F@#k it up.
What a disaster MS has become.

Aithan

Dec 7, 2017
Visit site
I have an Android phone and a Surface Pro 3 laptop and both my Outlook and my Skype have been sluggish in updating and syncing across the board.

Mark Kaplan

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2017
Visit site
I'm not having any notification issues (aside from the fact that I hate the Android calendar notifications and wish it used a native popup notification). I am using the Outlook for Android beta client which I do like.

jesperw

Dec 5, 2017
Visit site
Great to hear that we have one poster whose Outlook is working properly. Any one else who has experienced an improvement in the new version?

jdesignz

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
I use BlackBerry Hub most than Outlook tho I still have it installed because of the calendar (I like Outlook calendar). With BlackBerry Hub it will give you notifications right on time.

garak0410

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Yes, it seems to be better but the app itself seems to be quite slow. I can click on a new email or go to the menu and it will be a white screen for 3-10 seconds.

Mark Kaplan

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2017
Visit site
The only issue I am experiencing with Outlook is pinch to zoom is not working. Other than that, everything is working as designed in the Beta version which is what I'm running.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante