Outlook on Android - Login Issues

cloudfirsttech

Feb 24, 2019
Visit site
I've been using Outlook for Android for quite some time.
Have used it in Samsung S6 and now in Pixel2XL - never had any problems.
I had my Work and personal (outlook.com) e-mail accounts synced to it and worked fine as usual.
Since last few weeks this has not been working.

I've tried everything except Factory reset of my phone.

-Removed cache and cleared from App Settings. > Uninstall Outlook App > Removed the Company A/c from MS Authenticator App > Rebooted phone > Installed Outlook App

Everytime i try to login to the Outlook, it comes up with the Company Login page by default.
Not allowing me to enter any other credentials.
It checks if my password is correct or not but after i enter my correct password it won't let me log in.

My Questions are:-

Where does the outlook store its preferences and settings.
As i've removed and installed outlook several times but it still detects from previously configured company A/c.

Any help on this will be really helpful. As I really don't want to factory reset my phone just due to one App.

Thanks
JD

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Where does the outlook store its preferences and settings.
In one of its (not user accessible) folders.

Speak to your Exchange administrator. They're both Microsoft products, and Exchange can be configured in dozens of different ways, so we have no idea what's going on, but it's either a configuration issue (and the only access you have to Outlook's configuration is in its Settings) or Microsoft updated one or the other (Outlook or Exchange) and messed up.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol