Wifi calling

cell adviser

Jan 8, 2017
Visit site
I have Sprint now but, considering the SIM. Not sure for sure but definitely looking into the possibility. Sometimes I travel up to the mountains and highly rely on wifi calling because there is no native signal there for either Sprint Verizon or T-Mobile. Both Verizon and Sprint wrote when I local carrier so we get service. The only one with Native service up there is AT&T but it seemed to be pretty spotty last time I checked but it does work. So up there use mostly WiFi calling which I love to use MiFi calling anyway so my question is does mint Sim use Wifi calling. I figure if I'm home and there's a Wi-Fi connection why should I use up space and capacity on the tower when I can use my wifi connection. Right now I use about 800 minutes on mobile in about $2,000 a month on wifi calling so WiFi calling is very important to me. I would not want to use 3000 minutes on T-Mobile network plus two thousand texts plus 1 GB of data all over their Network and I can use Wifi calling especially when I only paying 11 bucks a month. Any help here.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I have Sprint now but, considering the SIM. Not sure for sure but definitely looking into the possibility. Sometimes I travel up to the mountains and highly rely on wifi calling because there is no native signal there for either Sprint Verizon or T-Mobile. Both Verizon and Sprint wrote when I local carrier so we get service. The only one with Native service up there is AT&T but it seemed to be pretty spotty last time I checked but it does work. So up there use mostly WiFi calling which I love to use MiFi calling anyway so my question is does mint Sim use Wifi calling. I figure if I'm home and there's a Wi-Fi connection why should I use up space and capacity on the tower when I can use my wifi connection. Right now I use about 800 minutes on mobile in about $2,000 a month on wifi calling so WiFi calling is very important to me. I would not want to use 3000 minutes on T-Mobile network plus two thousand texts plus 1 GB of data all over their Network and I can use Wifi calling especially when I only paying 11 bucks a month. Any help here.

$2,000 a month on wifi calling? What? Sorry I don't understand.

cell adviser

Jan 8, 2017
Visit site
Lord have mercy I must have been asleep I meant to say I use about 2000 minutes a month on WiFi calling I feel bad when around WiFi and I don't use it because I feel like I should take more strain off the network and at least on Sprint wifi calling sounds better. In the mountains where we travel T-Mobile has no coverage and I kind of want to change over to Mint Sim but was wondering if they allow wifi calling like T-Mobile. Sorry for my writing

ElronTheElder

Jan 7, 2015
Visit site
You need a phone with T-Mobile Wi-Fi calling ability.
Believe Samsung wifi calling works. I know Pixel Wi-Fi calling works along with the XL and Nexus 6 think Nexus 5 will work also. Regarding Samsung Wi-Fi calling: have a S5 from Verizon which doesn't do Wi-Fi calling on Mint. Have a S5 from T_Mobile available shortly, will update.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma