One of the best smart phones.

my3chis

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
We got this phone for my husband a couple of weeks ago and he is very pleased with it. For the past year he has had the Dinc.and had nothing but problems. This Commando has awsome battery life (3 days since plugged in) and has great reception (it rings AND you can talk on it in the middle of a metal building). The touch screen isn't as sensitive as my Tbolt or our old Dinc's but if we hadn't had them 1st we wouldn't have known any different.

For any construction worker that wants a well built usable phone. This is the one for you.

Viking1204

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
So far I'm very impressed with it. As an avid outdoors guy who likes to hunt & fish in Florida this phone is perfect for me! If I was to get a smart phone this is the one for me, I tend to be around the water allot!

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Agreed, awesome phone. The build quality is it's best feature, not that the rest of it doesn't perform as advertised, it does. Really nice to be able to take it anywhere with rough treatment, no problem. Now that casio has crossed into the smartphone market with their rugged builds, I can't wait to see what's next in their line up down the road.

andersab

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I agree too. I had a dinc and loved out but this meets my outdoors needs. I love to play disc golf (rain, sleet, snow, etc) this of the ideal device. I best the crap out of my dinc, built a custom rom to disable the touch mouse because I broke it.
This thing is awesome, and I tested out on a cup of water.

http://gplus.to/andersab
Sent from my Casio Commando

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julieharrison