Echo Clockwork Recovery

bubby323

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Somebody here that owns the Echo and has some basic adb skills run the command,
Code:
 adb shell mount > mount.txt
and paste the output in the mount.txt here as a reply.

bobsterco

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Well, I had some unix skills in a previous life, so I took your request as the
reason I needed to install echo drivers and the sdk.

mount.txt from my unrooted echo is attached.
May it bring us all goodness. :D

Reactions: Jerry Hildenbrand

bubby323

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Very nice, thank you bobsterco that was very much needed, I'll see what I can do for you guys. Maybe you could pester some mods over at XDA to open a forum there, meanwhile?

Dre89

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone have any Linux skills? If so, you could try this:

My Brain Hurts: Porting Clockwork Recovery to New Devices

I've been trying to do this but I can't get it to work.

Not yet, I'm getting set up for this right now since it looks kind of promising:

Compiling Clockwork Mod From Source - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

But assuming failure, then that's next. I have 7 days off starting monday so with any luck I might have one built by the end of the week, no promises though

Jamin13

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Not yet, I'm getting set up for this right now since it looks kind of promising:

Compiling Clockwork Mod From Source - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

But assuming failure, then that's next. I have 7 days off starting monday so with any luck I might have one built by the end of the week, no promises though

I'm actually set up for both of them I think. I just don't have too much Linux know-how so when I run into errors, I don't know any workarounds.

Dre89

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm actually set up for both of them I think. I just don't have too much Linux know-how so when I run into errors, I don't know any workarounds.

Yeah that's the boat I'm in too lol. But I just dredge on and keep going till I get it. It works....sometimes:cool:

Dre89

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Yep, that's what they told me. :eek:

A bunch of BS to me but someone, if not us, will figure out how to get a recovery.

Too true, I'm almost set, was able to piece together everything I needed to know from the CyanogenMod Wiki. So come Monday I should be good to go on building it:cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech