Random shutdowns?

userNo99

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
Did you install any apps lately which may be causing the phone to die...?

Not that I know of. Maybe JuiceDefender? It may be that my careless uninstallation of VueQue has thrown my entire device out of wack but I don't see how that'd cause random shutdowns...

Dre89

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Not that I know of. Maybe JuiceDefender? It may be that my careless uninstallation of VueQue has thrown my entire device out of wack but I don't see how that'd cause random shutdowns...

You'd be surprised how fragile the android system can be, improperly removing or changing something can throw all kinds of things out of wack

Last edited:

jasonkc25

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Prior to the Gingerbread update if I enabled roaming I would get frequent random reboots. As soon as I set it to Sprint Only network the reboots went away.

userNo99

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
Prior to the Gingerbread update if I enabled roaming I would get, frequent random reboots. As soon as I set it to Sprint Only network the reboots went away.

I've already done so. It turned itself off last night while I was charging it, but has not done so since. Maybe it's fixed itself. One can only hope. I'll get back to you guys if I find anything out.

Relgoshan

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Does removing Vueque cause any trouble with the Integrated App framework? Because if not, this gives hope for more applications that can be added to it as well.

I'll report if I get any reboots but there haven't been any since the update so far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt