Anyone else tried the $89 no contract ZTE Score from Cricket?

furioussun

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else tried the $89 no contract ZTE Score from Cricket?

I just got it yesterday, and its alright - I would never switch to it from my LG Optimus V with Virgin Mobile, but its a cool home wi-fi "ipod" substitute.

What do you guys think?

backcue

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I bought this phone from Best buy the day it came out. It is my first smart phone experience and I must say the phone is okay but there are some things I don't like. Best thing about the phone is the 2.3 android OS. I had a choice between the Cricket ZTE Score or the Virgin Mobile LG Optimus V and I chose the Cricket phone because it was sixty dollars cheaper and came with unlimited music downloads. Unfortunately you can't play the downloaded music on anything other than a muve music phone which is total B.S. And Cricket service is spotty.I am wondering if the Virgin Mobile service on the LG Optimus would be better because I get internet lagg with Cricket. I might take the phone back just because of this.

coloredsky

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
I have both of these phones in front of me right now. I have been using the optimus for a month now and never loved another phone more. screw iphone and sh*tberry. BEST phone ever. I just got the ZTE to play with and I was pretty upset too when I saw it came with unlimited music. But the phones specs are almost exactly the same. The ZTE runs on a newer OS but that doesn't mean better in my opinion. The only thing about the ZTE is the lighter weight and slightly bigger screen. The battery on my optimus lasts a full 6 hours and im on the internet watching videos and playing apps THE ENTIRE TIME. this is a no brainer to me. I love cell phones and waited for a year before they even announced the optimus coming out...so my mind is set. I dont think ill ever own another phone haha. I like the bigger screen but at the same time, to me, those are feeling more like a tablet then a phone. the optimus is perfect in every way. I have dropped it about 5 times and smashed it in to my stair banister pretty bad and there is still not a scratch on it and no lag.....LG is incredible...haha

I bought this phone from Best buy the day it came out. It is my first smart phone experience and I must say the phone is okay but there are some things I don't like. Best thing about the phone is the 2.3 android OS. I had a choice between the Cricket ZTE Score or the Virgin Mobile LG Optimus V and I chose the Cricket phone because it was sixty dollars cheaper and came with unlimited music downloads. Unfortunately you can't play the downloaded music on anything other than a muve music phone which is total B.S. And Cricket service is spotty.I am wondering if the Virgin Mobile service on the LG Optimus would be better because I get internet lagg with Cricket. I might take the phone back just because of this.

bobbyc77

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
I would take that phone back and see about a different one. This phone is the worst phone I have had by far. Literally make me almost violent. Stupid smartphone and the moron that made it need to go underground and hide out and never be allowed to see the sky again.:mad::mad:

joshua.worth

Android Guru
Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
I picked mine up for $29.99 at best just for the hell of it, I must say its about the same as an Optimus V with a slightly larger screen but isn't compatible with certain key apps in the Play Store Google Voice for example I had to download the .apk elsewhere. Cheapest feeling phone I've owned (ever) but the price is unbeatable. Don't pay more than $30 for this people

Sent from my HTC Hero S using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae