Hangs up on calls constantly

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Anyone have this issue? I have had the phone for 3 months and ever since day one I am talking on the phone and it just hangs up. Almost like my cheek hits the end button on the touch screen. I have tried screen suite which puts a lock on the screen when its up to my face and it still hangs up. It happens atleast once a day, if not more. Maybe I need to go to Verizon and get a new one, unless others do have the same issue. Let me know please! Thanks!

NeilthePilot

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
My face has hung up a few times. I also have turned on the mute and blue tooth with my face. I think the prox sensor may be a little slow to react.

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
wow, first of all, how could you put up with this for 3 months. Your phones screen will stay lit up when in a call only until your screen time out setting is reached. If your on the phone and take it away from your face and immediately look at the screen it should pause a couple seconds before the screen lights up.
If it is already lit then it's been on all the time and your proximity sensor is not right. You could try maybe a call while looking in the mirror to see what your screen is doing.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia