Kyocera Rebooting Loop.

Thornajal

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I haven't downloaded any apps that where by unknown creators, i've never rooted it or messed with any of the files. only had the phone 2 months and I reached into my pocket today pulled out the Phone and saw it was rebooting. It has randomly rebooted before so I thought no biggie. It then stayed in a loop rebooting, for 3 hours without ever getting past seeing Kyocera, Sprint, Echo pause reboot. pulled the battery waited put the battery back in turned it on, and it started the loop all over... help please? advice?

Castorshells

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Pull battery again and also pull SD card and then try a restart. Also try turning it on while its connected to a power source. Other than that you might have to go to sprint store.

Xoom+Root = Perfect Match

Thornajal

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
OK!
Went to the Sprint store today after work, and I must say in all my years of using a cell phone, Never have I been so dissapointed and angry at a carrier. I went in and waited for an employee to come out from the back office, I told him my problem he tried what you suggested then told me the phone was dead and I needed to buy a new one... so long story short after arguing with him and talking to the "manager in charge" I was told they could send out for a new one but it would cost me 50$ and would take a week. Since this is my ONLY option at the moment I said fine paid the money and left.

Honestly now. I left ATT because they kept pulling bull like this, and now after making the jump to sprint I see it's no beter here.

Castorshells

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Damn, I only got charged 35 when my phone got messed up from update. I ended getting the protection for 8 bucks a month. They just replace it if you have that. Sorry for the bad experience.

Xoom+Root = Perfect Match

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome