Flashed to pageplus cellular

diggindeep

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
Like it says I flashed to page plus and was made to believe it was over Verizon network. My question is how can I get my ptt to work? Would be nice to have all my features. I have the Casio G'zOne commando c771 phone. Thanks for ANY info you can give me.

Unobtanium

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Like it says I flashed to page plus and was made to believe it was over Verizon network. My question is how can I get my ptt to work? Would be nice to have all my features. I have the Casio G'zOne commando c771 phone. Thanks for ANY info you can give me.

I'll be curious how your move to Page Plus works out overall - I still have at least 10 months in my VZW contract, but am curious to see if the MVNO's pick up LTE from the major carriers (I know your Commando is not LTE).

As for your PTT, everything on Verizon's pages says PTT with "other Verizon Wireless (emphasis added) Push to Talk subscribers." Even though you are on Verizon's network, you are no longer a Verizon subscriber. Just like when my mom lost her VZW phone, and we moved her to Jitterbug / Great Call - I had to add her cell number to my Friends and Family list to avoid the minutes going against my plan. She's on the VZW network, but no longer a VZW subscriber.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke