Kyocera Rise best $30 phone out

saxrulez

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
I've been nothing but impressed with my wife's once I figured out the battery issue(I will make a thread). Everything on the phone has run very smooth and haven't had any sort of force closes or issues at all. Absolutely a steal for $30.

thexbigxbouncer

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm really impressed with my Rise as well. I'm just having lovely battery issues at the moment. Would love to hear what you did to solve it... cause I've tried just about everything

Sent from my C5155 using Android Central Forums

robthomps82

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
I agree...I picked one up from Walmart using the target ad and they matched it and I didn't have to worry about them running out of stock...its been a great phone so far...knock on wood...I read the issue people are having with the battery and will keep that in mind...all we need now is a forum topic as I've noticed there are several people who own this nice phone...:thumbup:

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I agree...I picked one up from Walmart using the target ad and they matched it and I didn't have to worry about them running out of stock...its been a great phone so far...knock on wood...I read the issue people are having with the battery and will keep that in mind...all we need now is a forum topic as I've noticed there are several people who own this nice phone...:thumbup:

We have one...you're in it, lol :)

MasterTec

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
I bought one new on ebay for $50 for my gf (the day after black friday a whole bunch were mysteriously listed on ebay for $50-100 for some strange reason). It arrived and activated with no issues whatsoever. It's actually a really snappy solid phone. I'm also surprised that it doesn't have a whole lot of bloat! She loves it much more than her slider...

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Please, for all those with a rooted kyocera rise, could you please send me a copy of the system folder because my audio drivers were corrupted by a hp beats installer (do not use) and now i do not have any sound. Also, if you have a copy of the stock rom or a titanium backup, that would be great, thanks!

bveditz

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Please, for all those with a rooted kyocera rise, could you please send me a copy of the system folder because my audio drivers were corrupted by a hp beats installer (do not use) and now i do not have any sound. Also, if you have a copy of the stock rom or a titanium backup, that would be great, thanks!

No titanium backups because there is no way to put CWM on at the moment.

Recovery: DepositFiles
System: DepositFiles
Boot: DepositFiles