What smartphone to get?

phonellama

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
I am looking to buy a new smartphone. I am torn between the htc one, the samsung galaxy s3 lte, galaxy note 2 lte, iphone 5 and the sony xperia z. I am also told the samsung galaxy s4 will be out soon, how much roughly will that be. I live in the uk and I am a moderate-heavy user who wants a lag free experience, but also the best value for money. The phone also needs to be future proof and get all the needed updates, as I will be getting it on a 2 year contract. What is the best smartphone for me, and why?

Thank you for your time.

KaterinaM

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
They are all good. Really good. Just compare the specs, decide which ones are the most important for you personally and... choose. If you are still in two minds- buy the cheapest )

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Future proof? I would go with a note 2 or gs4. Yes the htc one is a nice phone but htc doesnt have a good track record for updating the phones with the newer android os' s. I have a note 2 and absolutely love it.

Both the note 2 and gs4 hav3 officially been confirmed by Samsung as getting the key lime pie android upgrade when it come out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

psychogorilla

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
All phones discussed are from mainstream manufacturers i.e run of the mill... If you feelin a little experimental you can try ZTE grand.. you get a lot of stuff for your dough.. these devices have a very stock android experience...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz