Upcoming Lenovo K900 Review Help

ihabstech

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Hello guys!

I am currently working on the Lenovo K900 Review, I have posted other reviews here on Android Central like the HTC One review and HTC One Mini review and aside from the general standard and details I am mentioning, being that Lenovo isn't the most common brand around here (They don't even have a distinct section) is there any specific things you guys would want me to try out?

Thanks guys :D

sfino89

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
I'd love to know if it is very user friendly for English speakers (keyboard, browsers and what not, I have purchased Chinese phone before and they haven't been quite up to scratch. I'm looking to either buy a Chinese rooted version of the k900 which they will install the play store n all that jazz, or I could buy what I suspect to be the Indian version possibly? which has all the google goodies installed out of the box. Which would you recommend buying? Would the Chinese version be all that different from the other (user friendly for me)? It is cheaper too. I'm a bit stuck on this. Cheers

ihabstech

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
I think I can answer that even before the review.. hmm.. I live in Dubai, UAE and the version I have is 4.2.1, version s-3-01 of Lenovo's Android. Not sure what the different versions are of the Lenovo K900 but I got it from Lenovo themselves and it comes with a full on android, including play store and all the Lenovo software.

gn0s1s

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
The other reviews you have done, are fairly comprehensive. I think addressing battery life on a device this thin, with intel would be the biggest factor from a hardware perspective. Heating issues, web browsing battery life numbers, as I have heard that drains the battery disproportionately compared to ARM based devices.

ihabstech

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the message gn0s1s, Check, Check, and Check. Yes, I do have quite a bit to talk about in terms of battery because I have observed inconsistent battery lives.

Thanks a lot!