Can't download apps on Pantech Burst

Dasia Wilson

Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
I recently got my old Pantech Burst back to replace my other Pantech Burst. It turns out that they are to different models. I've been trying to download apps that i had on my other one but it either says "your device isn't compatible with this version" or ["blank" could not be downloaded due to an error. (Error retrieving information from server. [RPC:S-3]). I tried updating my phone but that didn't work and neither did just restarting it. I really need help because I'm starting to hate this phone and I might just throw it away and get a new one.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I recently got my old Pantech Burst back to replace my other Pantech Burst. It turns out that they are to different models. I've been trying to download apps that i had on my other one but it either says "your device isn't compatible with this version" or ["blank" could not be downloaded due to an error. (Error retrieving information from server. [RPC:S-3]). I tried updating my phone but that didn't work and neither did just restarting it. I really need help because I'm starting to hate this phone and I might just throw it away and get a new one.
What OS is the older Pantech Burst using? Some apps are not compatible with older OS', such as 1.5, 2.0, etc. Take a look at the app requirements and see what the minimum OS is to install and use the app.

Frank Demetro

Jul 14, 2015
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams