GzOne system dump, wallpapers, ringtones, goodies

Argent

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
The live wallpapers all work on my Incredible without problems

the Compass apk and the compass widget installed and seem to work ok

installed the weather apk but it won't update just sits there trying to update - might just be missing something on my end though....

chefkeyser

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
The live wallpapers all work on my Incredible without problems

the Compass apk and the compass widget installed and seem to work ok

installed the weather apk but it won't update just sits there trying to update - might just be missing something on my end though....

Put the weather apk on your desktop, press it and hit update. It's pretty rad, shows temp and pictures of what to wear.

jaymoon

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
Here are previews of the live wallpapers... Nothing too exciting...

Cloud:
5HX4Q.png

Deepsea:
vOon4.png

Growing Tree:
Y4n5m.png

Honey:
ruMLS.png

Mirage:
LFPuL.png

Shockwave:
M1q4h.png

Shooting Star:
QrMyn.png

Waterproof:
IUDRY.png

Argent

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
Put the weather apk on your desktop, press it and hit update. It's pretty rad, shows temp and pictures of what to wear.

I installed the APK and then put the widget on my desktop - when I click on it and tell it to update it just sit there thinking

Ok after I let the widget sit - it finally pulled up information - but it thinks I'm in New York

Last edited:

snppr22

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
This is a really dumb question, but how do you install the wallpapers so that they show up in the wallpaper selection screen and not the gallery? I have enough crap clogging up my gallery already.

Also, I have a media folder from the ringtones and alarm tones I have made, but can I just apply a .zip to add these tones? Or is adding them to the folder on the SD card the way to go?

Last edited:

zax10

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
Successfully installed all GZone apps including the Weather Widget. I am trying to figure out the home launcher at the moment. Hopefully by night fall I will have a working apk.

jsmith_77

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I have downloaded both system and goodies packages. I am trying to restore to factory default and can't quite figure out what I need to do to reload the software. I'm kind of a newbie, I understand terms and can get through the process with a little direction. Help?

itsmells

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
ok so i no im new to this stuff so how do i even do this? is there a video i can watch on youtube or anything? lol iv ben trying for a lil bit now just cant figure it out

Jacob Poyner

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
really stupid question but how do you download the files without it redirecting me to download clients and managers? are these really required? i need rom files to reset my phone and hopefully this is it

cyberjerry47

May 22, 2013
Visit site
hai,
i dont know why but im not able to download these files,
can u please mail me, or provide me a an alternate link like dropbox, zippyshare....
PLEASE I really wanted those files...
Really thanks for your post
Looking forward for your reply

mail: [email address removed]

Last edited by a moderator:

ocsnetworks

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
The download links do not work above.
I have tried multiple systems and browsers.
Wants me to download a download manager, which I know will not work.

Please republish new links somewhere else.

Thanks.....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakhikumari800000