Waiting for the reboot fix - beyond 30 days?

sabbys

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
I have an interesting question regarding any mention of a 30 day guarantee. What if the self power cycling issue is not resolved until after May 19th?

I unfortunately purchased my Echo on launch day. Currently I am cooperating with tech support and not asking for a replacement because I know replacements are showing the same self power cycling issues.

But will my patience be punished because I waited for Sprint tech to find a resolution?

And what if there are secondary issues that do not get resolved? (The tech says my not having my SD recognized regularly is related to the power cycling.)

Lastly, if there are hardware issues with a replacement (if that ends up being the resolution) or my current system in late May onward, am I out of luck regarding this 30 day window?

I would appreciate a thoughtful response.

sabby

jasonkc25

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
If there is indeed a hardware issue, that should be handled under the warranty of the device (usually a year). So basically, if you wait past your 30 days, you are committing to this phone. If you have your doubts, I would trade out for a different phone prior to your 30 day window.
That being said, I'm not having the reboot issue, so not all devices are having the problem (and I got mine on release day as well).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20