Tablet advice? I own a Xoom

hakoreh

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
I currently have a Xoom 3G that's rooted with Tiamat Moray. I was one of the early adopters who bought it outright at $800 only to see its value fall and 4G to only happen when the price was reduced. Yes we get the dock free but anyways..

I see all the new tablets coming out now, the Tabs, the Sony tablet, and I know if I don't act know the value of my Xoom will greatly decrease.

What I'm asking is there anything that is good value wise and performance wise to sell the Xoom now or even before the year is up?

Are any of the tabs or the Sony tablet or upcoming tablets enough to give up my Xoom? And at the same time the Xoom decreases in value if I don't sell it.

Thanks in advance

PS The Xoom is getting on my nerves keeps locking up from time to time

END

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
November 9th Asus will officially announce the Transformer Prime (Transformer 2)
I would say a quad core Nvidia Tegra 3 would be a nice upgrade from the Xoom.

For right now, Transformer and Galaxy Tab 10.1 is where it is at for us.

:)

bdfull3r

May 11, 2011
Visit site
For the large part if you are rooted with a custom ROM or ever just an overclock odds are you are still in good shape. Most Android tablets still ship with the Tegra2 SoC and for good reason. It is a solid processor.

A couple of new one break the Tegra mold but but currently i don't see anything to make you feel the need to upgrade until you see a stable quad core tablet

hakoreh

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
I've looked at the Sony Tablet S and the upcoming Transformer prime but neither will have 3G or 4G capability. Therefore looks like I'm stuck with either a Galaxy Tab or Xoom 2 am I wrong?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc