5 inch tablet?

suzettew

Feb 25, 2012
Visit site
are there any decent 5 inch tablets out there?
I'm looking for something to tether to my phone.
i have a 10 Inch tablet but its just too much for the crowded bus.

michikade#AC

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
5 inch tablet? Why not look into a larger phone, like the Galaxy Note or something?

My tablet is 8 inches, and I find it much more manageable than a larger tablet, but personally found the 7 inch ones a hair too small.

Sent from my 3VO using Tapatalk

sirheck

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
Have you thought about the BB playbooks?
They are 7 inches and going for cheap now, plus i hear they can run the Android OS.

michikade#AC

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Have you looked into the Samsung Galaxy Player? They have one that is the same size as the Galaxy Note. I found them in my local Best Buy in the iPod/MP3 player section - its a microtab that may suit your purposes.

Sent from my 3VO using Tapatalk

khavalier

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
I have the Galaxy Player 5.0 and for the money and functino it is super. It does not have cellular data but does have wifi. Performance is surprisingly good and it has full Google Play access.

Great "mini" tablet!

Charlesleonard

May 17, 2011
Visit site
I have the Galaxy Player 5 inch and feel it is very good, but the 5 inch screen is just a little too small for comfortable reading and web browsing. Also the price is not that much less then the new Samsung Tab 2,so if you can deal with a 7 inch screen form factor I would look at something like that instead of a 5 inch product.. However if 5inch is what you want then I recommend the SAMSUNG Player without any reservations.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mehammed