What is the best 10" or lager tablet?

eds817

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm looking to buy a new tablet and was hoping to get some feedback here. Looking for a 10" or larger.

Which one do you feel is currently the best and why?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Mobile Nations mobile app

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I don't have a 10", but I have a 7. Galaxy Tab 2, and I like it. I personally found the 10" to be a bit heavy to hold with one hand after a while.

Powerplaygraphix

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
That's an EXTREMELY open-ended question. Basically it comes down what do you plan on doing with it? If you just want it to surf the web and watch videos and such, then it pretty much comes down to which companies interface you like.

If you want straight up Android with faster updates, Nexus 10. If you want bells and whistles, Samsung Galaxy 10 or Galaxy Note 10.1. Kindle Fire HDX is only 8.9" but it's a really solid tablet if you want it for multimedia/reading stuff. If you want to be able to use a stylus to do things like sketch and take notes then Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 or, if you REALLY want a powerful stylus and want to do heavy duty illustration and photo work Wacom's Cintiq Companion Hybrid 13.3" tablet. It all comes down to your needs.

If you just want a good solid tablet with solid specs and no stylus, probably the best Android one out there is the Nexus 10 though.

dakeb

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Best value for money for everyday use like web browsing, emails, photos, music is probably a Samsung galaxy tab 3 or even a tab 2 if the budget is limited.

I just bought a tab 3 Wi-Fi only for ?259 from Tesco, including a 16Gb sd card, and of course a similar amount of onboard memory.

There may even be cheaper deals around.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2