Super Cheap w/ HQ Screen?

FutureKix

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi people. I need a super cheap tablet with a good screen. I don't care about anything else. Any android version, any ram, any processor, any brand. I just need as good a screen as I can get, both size and resolution. If anyone knows of a cheap tablet with a HQ screen, please tell me!

I'd like to spend as little as possible, like under $50 cheap if it can be done. I know there are lots of cheap tablets out there from $35 to $100, but I'm hoping someone here might already know of a decent cheap one!

Thanks people!

Posted via Android Central App

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Well getting a tablet as cheap as $50 that might be a issue, I don't think that you are going to find a good screen tablet that much cheap. Well, I have done a Googling for you in the search of finding you a cheap tablet that is as low as the $50 I got one result and that too is some Datawind tablet, it looks perfect to me nice screen size and all why don't you look for "Datawind Aakash tablet" Try googling it out !!

FutureKix

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Well getting a tablet as cheap as $50 that might be a issue, I don't think that you are going to find a good screen tablet that much cheap. Well, I have done a Googling for you in the search of finding you a cheap tablet that is as low as the $50 I got one result and that too is some Datawind tablet, it looks perfect to me nice screen size and all why don't you look for "Datawind Aakash tablet" Try googling it out !!

That's an interesting option. Thanks, I'll consider it!

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay