I would like to see if anyone can recommend a tablet for my work. here are some of the things that I would like and need it for

I work in logistics and transport large dimensional shipments like transformers, generators, wind towers/blades, etc.. so I want to be able to show off pictures,videos, and presentations to clients on sales calls.

Needs:
    • Picture gallery to show high res picture and videos
    • high res screen if possible to show picture clarity
    • SD slot to store pictures
    • zoom into pictures
    • an application for presentations to show presentations (like ppt or openoffice)
    • wifi only
    • camera
    • front face camera for chat (via skype if possible)
    • hackable to put a custom rom if needed
    • Flash browser to show videos and youtube channels

Wants
    • for a 10 in tablet to show the pictures off
    • capacitive touch
    • market (of able to hack market onto tablet via root)
    • accelometer
    • GPS (if possible)
    11-30-2010 02:42 PM
    well I went wtih the gtab G10 from pandawill. waiting for it in the mail. Will put a review up when I get it.
    12-07-2010 12:08 PM
    Well the gtablet from viewsonic appears to have most everything except the high resolution screen. Screen really sucks on it. If money is not an option I would wait for the better quality tegra 2 tablets. G tablet is a hackers dream though.
    12-08-2010 09:42 AM
    Well the gtablet from viewsonic appears to have most everything except the high resolution screen. Screen really sucks on it. If money is not an option I would wait for the better quality tegra 2 tablets. G tablet is a hackers dream though.
    Yeah I went ahead with teh Gtab G10 from pandawill. Its shipped already so cant wait to get it and see first impressions and then start hacking.

Im going to wait on the 10 in tabs with gingerbread on it as I thiink the 2.2 does not fit the 10 in tabs correctly. Hope we can get some by q4 in 2011.
    12-08-2010 11:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD