Galaxy Tab Christmas?

Skatedawg

ROM Abuser
Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Should I get a Zune HD or an android tablet for christmas? I don't have much use for a tablet unless someone knows something I don't. (I wouldn't have it on an additional line for my plan)

Comments please :)

neilept

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
This is not a good comparison. If you want a good mp3 player, go with the Zune. The Galaxy really wouldn't serve as a good MP3 player. If you want to use it to go on the web a lot, check email, and play games, I would go with the Galaxy.

I have a Zune HD and love it, I have an EVO 4g and love it, and I'm debating on getting a tablet. But it's between an Ipad (ugh) or maybe a Viewsonic 10 inch, just because I want a 10 inch screen.

Skatedawg

ROM Abuser
Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Well I have to just pick. I know its not close comparison.I have a Zune hd 32gb and love it but I need a bigger one and my mom wants one so we can share the Zune pass so I was going to give her mind and get the 64gb Zune. I want a tab for reading tech books, wifi, and possibly games.

popezaphod

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
Ew, a Zune? Sorry, I'm an iPod man from 2nd gen.

I read a review of an Android-based player, not an Archos, that sounded good. If I remember the source I'll link it.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton