What tablet should i buy?

gino_76ph#IM

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
Hiya!

Me and my missus are going out on a holiday this march and i don't want to bring in my ever so big 19" laptop.

what i want is an Android tablet that is so very much handy, portable and very good.

what i need is at least 7", has Android 2.2, at least 1Ghz processor, has full Google Android Market, really good screen (regardless of viewing angle), supports full 3D games (with an accelerometer, gyroscope et all but better if it has Nvidia's Tegra 2 chip), doesn't have to be 3G-capable, has an "N" standard wi-fi, has an HDMI port (to say connect it to a TV) and a USB port (to connect any USB device), supports microSD cards, and one that supports most video and audio formats such as AVI & MKV and MP3 & Flac respectively.

any sugestions guys....?

i plan to buy first week of march and my max. budget is ?400

NoSpin

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
Out of the box a galaxy tab is the only thing that currently has the market. But if you don't mind rooting you can get the viewsonic g tablet. Flash a custom rom and you get the full market and gapps. And tegra 2. Best deal for the cash right now. At least until the notion ink adam proves it's worth it.

The Hustleman

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Out of the box a galaxy tab is the only thing that currently has the market. But if you don't mind rooting you can get the viewsonic g tablet. Flash a custom rom and you get the full market and gapps. And tegra 2. Best deal for the cash right now. At least until the notion ink adam proves it's worth it.

Viewsonic sounds best.

If you get a tablet might as well get a real tablet

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk