walmart pay

me just saying

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
I had to quit using walmart pay because it takes forever for the app to open and to get to the walmart pay screen. the last time it took almost four minutes of just standing there and looking stupid until able to scan the code. yes I timed it. It was because of this I started using samsung pay there too.

just was wondering if there are any walmart pay users here and if it seems to be slow for them too

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
It stopped working for me once - but it was the terminal - the associate was able to transfer the transaction to her terminal (in self-checkout) and it worked there.

Other than that, I do all my grocery shopping at Walmart, always use Walmart pay (twice yesterday) and never have a problem unless the POS terminal itself isn't working.

It did stop working a few months ago - when they were converting their terminals - and I had to use a CC. But a few days later everything was back to normal. My only complaint is that my store isn't set up for San & Go yet. That would make it a lot faster checking out. (And that one item they always have plenty of - "out of stock".)

But WP always works, I just make sure I'm on their WiFi before getting to the POS terminal.

(Using a Pixel 2 - phones with less RAM or a lot running in them might be slow.)

me just saying

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
there is no problem once I get logged in and walmart pay is ready to scan. most of the time, I tried to get it ready to scan before getting to the terminal. but it just take too long to get to that point. the stores I go to has extremely slow wifi.

me just saying

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
my bad. I think I finally figured out why opening walmart pay has been taking too long. found my phone was not connecting to walmarts wifi like it was supposed to. once connected, no problem with walmart pay.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon