My android running 4.4.2 is a corporate device that has the Worx Home app installed to connect it to our corporate servers for WiFi, email, calendars, etc.

I am having an issue where when reading the emails on my PC, it does not update on my phone and clear the notification. So the LED on my phone just keeps blinking continuously until I manually clear the notification. This is really annoying to have to do for 8 hours every single day.

Is there a way to fix this, or a way to set up my corporate exchange email in the Gmail app? It uses certificates and I have no clue where these certificates are stored on the phone to add them to the Gmail app when attempting to add an exchange email.

Thanks for any help!
    06-10-2016 08:26 AM
    Welcome to the forums. Gmail can add may different types of clients. You should be able to at least see if it can work. On your phone, open Gmail, and the arrow next to your name, click on that, then click add account. There is a work email setting at the bottom.
    06-10-2016 09:10 AM
    I have tried doing this, but it fails because through the use of Worx Home my corporate email has certificates that it uses. I do not know where these are located on my device to be able to add them into Gmail when trying to set my email up there.
    06-10-2016 09:37 AM