Hi Friends , I have problem with my Asus Zenfone 5 mobile phone charging problem

khaleelsadiq

May 11, 2016
Visit site
Hi Friends , I have problem with my Asus Zenfone 5 mobile phone charging problem:

Before i am telling you when i am facing this issue i am hear non stop 4 hours songs music app. Battery use 95% to 10% then later
When I am Connect the charger my asus zenfone 5 mobile phone is not charging, later power off the mobile phone and connect the charger it displays empty battery symbol and phone will be charging. phone is on condition charging will be not done ,phone is off charging will be done. How to solve this problem , please help me.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Have you already tried a different charging cable and wall plug?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
If the battery is THAT discharged (the state of charge indicator is approximate - 10% could be 0%), it needs to be precharged, and most phones and tablets don't do precharging. Since the battery isn't removable, if charging it for 24 hours with a working charger and cable doesn't fix it, you'll have to bring it to a repair shop for a new battery or a precharge.

And NEVER let the battery discharge below 40%. Lithium is NOT a deep-discharge technology (it's just a LOT lighter than lead).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463