Stuck in a multi-option menu.

denef123

Oct 8, 2015
Visit site
UPDATE : It's now finished the backup and went back to the multi potion screen. Would a factory reset do the trick?

I have an HTC Desire 620G Dual Sim.

Hello , today i got a notification to install a software update , and so i thought 'why not' and proceeded. When it finished , it booted , then went to a screen saying something like ' no command found' , and i got into a menu with multiple choices such as boot , backup/restore from sd card , install update from sd card , cache , adb etc , so i chose boot , but when it booted again , it got me back into the screen saying ' no command found ' or something similar , then i chose 'backup to sd card' because i thought , for some reason , that once it was done it'd boot properly . On the next screen there's a droid with a blue thing rolling in it's stomach , a blue bar that is now full and it says ' installing system update' . It has been going on like this for 20 minutes now . When i press the power button the blue thing stops rolling and it says :

'SD card free space : 14831MB
User data allocated:4182MB
backup file : userdata_20151008_180633.backup'

I'm rooted , i have no custom recovery , no mod or kernel or anything , i haven't been messing with those things at all , i just got root to get past a license verification.

What can i do to boot properly , back to my homescreen? By now i know that my warranty is voided if i bring my device to a service.

UPDATE : It's now finished the backup and went back to the multi potion screen. Would a factory reset do the trick?

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2015
Visit site
First you should have custom recovery.
Then you should look up on YouTube to do that.Then you shoud find StockRom for your phone probably on Xda Developers.Type your device name and search if not you have too find it on internet zip file and then you should look a video about flashing custom rom.If nothing of this helped you go to service and pay some cash.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11