HTC One X9 Software Updates

thesilencer27

May 17, 2016
Visit site
The phone software just got updated recently. Where can I find the change logs of the sofware update?

Hope someone can provide me a link?

Thanks in advance.

jjstoked

Jun 5, 2016
Visit site
I myself am very curious. I have Verizon, and am still holding on to the HTC oneM8. waiting for HTC to release a (personal preference) 5.5 inch screen with not so below average specs. Though some would argue HTC oneX9 can be labeled a 'Bulkier oneM9' and with the new M10 factory sealed just released. A 2016 purchased smartphone just feels right with a bigger screen and not having to downgrade to the Manufactures smaller screen. Prefernce over Performance?

So any information one the X9 would be greatly helpful and appriciated.

The Irony is the 2nd phone i use for work i picked up in December 2015 the ZTE Axon, A very good budget phone while average and reliable, just doesn't match up to the Core on the newer phones... They just released their new 'Titan' ZTE Axon7 with, dual front faced boom speakers @5.5inch, Amoled Screen 1440x2560 resolution, 820 Qualcomm snapdragon, a buck28 internal storage (the works) which i found very intriguing, and a good number of people are commenting What the new HTC M10 should have been, but yet again i say Preference over Performance