How to export your data from google drive!

wakawaka89

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Hello, I have been trawling youtube and found this little nugget so thought I would share this. It tells you how you can export all of your google data through something called google takeout you can then download your data on to your new Huawei phone.
https://youtu.be/aVPhxfFEMD4

I have also signed up to Huawei cloud which allows me to back up my data similar to google drive.
Ive also been testing out a recommendation from here called heremaps. To be honest its working out quite well for me. It does the job and its easy to use.
Has anyone else experienced Huawei cloud and heremaps? It would be great to get some more feedback around these and I would appreciate any further recommendations 😊

wakawaka89

May 27, 2020
Visit site
cool, what phone do you have? Im yet to do this as I have added a widget to the home screen then I logged into google photos and downloaded the ones that i needed. I then uploaded them to huawei cloud. Which is good as im looking to buy a matepad pro so its nice to know i can share my information across devices!

wakawaka89

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I highly recommend using the Huawei cloud service. I have logged in to it on my laptop and ive been able to look at my contacts, notepad, gallery, recorder and Huawei drive. I even have a feature to find my phone. I like it mainly for the find my phone feature! Its pretty secure to as it wont allow me to unlock my data until ive verified it with a code after logging in. Although that can be a tad frustrating!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463