MatePad Pro Games working well, what's everyone else playing on Huawei devices?

OnkenEater313

Jun 4, 2020
Visit site
I just got Power Rangers Legacy and Drag n’ Boom across on my MatePad Pro from APKPure and they work no problem. These were definitely my top games on my iPad so I’m glad they’re working, what’s everyone else playing on New Huawei’s with no Google?

BergerKing

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Howdy! I expanded your title to be more expressive of your post's intent, and hope it helps you connect with others in the same situation. Glad you're able to play what you enjoy!

wakawaka89

May 27, 2020
Visit site
IM HAMMERING ASPHALT LEDGENDS 9 ON MY P40 PRO!!!! Im impressed that I can play on it for a while and not have the back over heat, the graphics are smooth on it to

The General52

Jun 15, 2020
Visit site
Is there any difference between the versions of games available on APKpure and Play Store? Still on the fence in regards to Huawei devices without google.

SamRH1

Jun 15, 2020
Visit site
I have downloaded from APK pure separately for my previous devices (I liked the freedom). The apps never felt any different or acted any different to the play store versions, to my knowledge anyway.

wakawaka89

May 27, 2020
Visit site
tbf I downloaded some games the other day through the appgallery and got to play a game by Huawei where you could win a couple of phones, the headphones that they do and the watch. I played won nothing, my mate played won a watch!

Ive had my P40 Pro for a month now and cutting ties with google was the best thing I could of done.

xTlex

Jun 15, 2020
Visit site
Is there any difference between the versions of games available on APKpure and Play Store? Still on the fence in regards to Huawei devices without google.

I'd like to find out too, like if you dl the app, will it update normally? I play Hearthstone (card game) on my phone mostly, and it used to be that you would dl the apk from Blizzard's site (developer/publisher) and they would update it themselves. But they did move to the play store at some point and it would be updated through there. Can you get the apk?

OnkenEater313

Jun 4, 2020
Visit site
Howdy! I expanded your title to be more expressive of your post's intent, and hope it helps you connect with others in the same situation. Glad you're able to play what you enjoy!

Thank you bud, I wondered about that! I didn’t remember typing those words!!

Drag ‘n Boom is so addictive

OnkenEater313

Jun 4, 2020
Visit site

No, no difference at all from what I can tell. Only thing I would say is that if you Phone Clone a game over it may not work sometimes.
My mate did this with COD the other day, it updated and then didn’t work cos it was looking for Google Play Store to download the addition data from, so you need to install the xapk version

OnkenEater313

Jun 4, 2020
Visit site
I'd like to find out too, like if you dl the app, will it update normally? I play Hearthstone (card game) on my phone mostly, and it used to be that you would dl the apk from Blizzard's site (developer/publisher) and they would update it themselves. But they did move to the play store at some point and it would be updated through there. Can you get the apk?

I just went through APKPure then and I think it seems to install ok. Give it another try mate.

The General52

Jun 15, 2020
Visit site
No, no difference at all from what I can tell. Only thing I would say is that if you Phone Clone a game over it may not work sometimes.
My mate did this with COD the other day, it updated and then didn’t work cos it was looking for Google Play Store to download the addition data from, so you need to install the xapk version

Thats not too bad then I can just install a fresh apk and should be good, getting closer to my first HMS device

xTlex

Jun 15, 2020
Visit site
I just went through APKPure then and I think it seems to install ok. Give it another try mate.

I looked it up and seems like it's easy enough to get, especially with their new tool that looks up different APKs throughout the web. Does it updated them as well?

garlow

Jun 15, 2020
Visit site

I tried to install the new COD on the p40 pro through petal search but when I opened it it still said it needed google play services, anyone help?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte15