Can't install apps on my Huawei Android phone?

Hashleaf

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
EXACT situation as you are in.
The internal memory has majorly screwed up, I suppose. :(
My ext sd card is also 32 GB
I have 28GB of free space, and Can't download any apps because my internal mem is too low.,.....
So what was the point of getting a 32 gig SD card then hmm? NO REASON waste of moola

Natia Gvenetadze

Dec 18, 2014
Visit site
Re: Can't install apps on my Huawei Andriod phone?

i cannt udade mu google palay services :( when i updating its show me "insufficient storage available", what can i do? helppppp

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

i bought Hawaii 630 and when i try to download application it say low space and i can't install,what can i do??

i cannt udade mu google palay services when i updating its show me "insufficient storage available", what can i do? helppppp

Welcome to Android Central to the both of you! Review this guide: http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...roid-memory-how-deal-low-memory-warnings.html

Aidan Howes

Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
i'm having an issue with my Huawei Ascend y530 where i cannot sign in, it says it cannot establish a reliable connection to the server. i have tried connecting on both my wifi and my phone data. i cannot download apps if i can't sign in to begin with. i have factory reset my phone after not being able to download any app of any kind now i cannot sign in

Daniel Frost1

Mar 18, 2015
Visit site
Can't install Facebook on my Huawei Ascend Y530

Can't install Facebook on my Huawei Ascend Y530 If anyone knows how to fix this it would be a great help

Hayden Lovegrove

Mar 21, 2015
Visit site
external storage is perventing me from playing btd5

I want play btd5 Ive been waiting for ever to play this game then when I get it open it the expansion files go to download and then guess what it says external storage unavailable

Joshua Tree

May 12, 2015
Visit site
Not entirely true.
regardless, even if the phone comes from China which mine did a Huawei Honor Pro G750 U10 it downloaded Google apps from the get go.
After I had a Bluetooth problem last week and I did a factory reset I find myself in the same boat as the other users with very little helpful adivise in how to resolve the problem.

Just a few clues in case someone can actually help.
The Bluetooth works fine
The Wifi works fine
My calls are received and sent
Email works fine
I have activated Developer Options by pressing Build Number four times (didn't see that actually mentioned here) which is in the About Phone section.
Now, I had fluked a install of an app on my sd card ....for Wechat , must have been an update or something and then it began an install, but a message popped up and told me that these apps were being blocked by the phone and I would have to press okay to let it install which I did.
I now have Wechat installed but I still cannot get the damn thing to allow downloads of apps.
Recent event.

Chavoux

May 28, 2015
Visit site
A 498 failure from the phone means that you don't have enough space to download the app. This usually happens with the larger games. Try the usual tricks for gaining space - move all your media files (including ringtones, alarms, notifications) to the external SD card. Clear caches (you won't lose app data). delete your logcat file if you have one (you only need what's on it for debugging if an app starts working wrong).
Same problem and error message during download of application that "There is insufficient space on the device" (Huawei G6-U10). However, there is 1.03 GB free of the 1.91 Internal storage (and 14.55 GB free on the SD card... not relevant)! The installed program is only a few MB! I have to assume that there is a bug reporting the internal storage incorrectly? Also, do I need root access to delete the logcat file? My default file manager does not seem to see the internal storage at all; only the SD card. However the (different) file manager on my Samsung phone sees the internal starage without problems... do I need root access to see the internal storage file system? Or just a different file manager? Thanks!

Leo Yeboah

Jul 11, 2015
Visit site

any time i download app on my phone huawei y220 it keeps tell me invaid file package i need help please i need to play game

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Welcome to Android Central! Are you installing from Google Play?

Mubarik Husein

Jul 13, 2015
Visit site
my mobile device HWY 220-U10 android version 2.3.6 karnel please help me if u upgrading or updateing my mobile version.
i can not install of imo i see problem your device is not compatible this version

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
my mobile device HWY 220-U10 android version 2.3.6 karnel please help me if u upgrading or updateing my mobile version.
i can not install of imo i see problem your device is not compatible this version

Welcome to Android Central! If there is no official system update available from the manufacturer (in Settings>About Phone>System Updates), then you're stuck on that version. Your only option would be to try rooting the device and looking for a custom ROM specifically designed for that device, but I don't think you'll have any luck. Sorry!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Do you also have a Huawei phone, or something else? Which model is it?

Ajohn 151

Mar 13, 2016
Visit site
Hi im john why i cant installation uc browerse fast.

Hi my mobile andriod 4.3 and some app could not install becoz feature is not in my device.

Last edited by a moderator:

anyrealexperts

Apr 22, 2016
Visit site
Before the experts reply, please think about what my problem is, instead of the solution you know that doesn't actually apply to my problem, thank you.

I can't download apps to my sd card.
Before any genius suggests just downloading them and moving them to the sd card, this is impossible because the phone does not contain enough storage to do this. The basic apps that come with the phone use almost all the storage available.

There was an option to download directly to the sd card, but activating this did nothing.

On the advice of the phone manufacturer and after a factory reset, the option to choose the app location has disappeared from my phone.

Does anyone have actual ideas, not repeating useless information that does not even apply?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12