Hi everybody,
    My name is Lwin Moe.I'm from Myanmar.Nice to meet all.I need some help from you.please help me.Now I using HUAWEI G Play mini.This phone is good but it error my mistake.When I copy video,musics, or pictures from another phone to my phone's SD card with Zapya app, they are not found in my phone gallery and music album.And then I search them the following direction:
    File manager>>>SD card>>>Android>>>data>>>com.dewmobile.kuaiya>>>files>>>zapya>>>video or photo or music.
    And then,when I copy or cut them to another zapya floder,they are found in gallery.But when I do power off or restart my phone,videos,pictures and music are break.I don't like this.I think that this error appears as my mistakes that I downloaded some luncher app from google play store.I think that this luncher app is virus.Please help me.How to solve this problem.Please give me answer.
    04-26-2016 09:44 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Make sure there isn't a file called ".nomedia" in the directory--this instructs the system to ignore that directory when looking for images to add to the Gallery database.

The SD card might also be corrupt or counterfeit. Install SD Insight to see if the card is genuine or counterfeit. Counterfeit cards are programmed to report more storage than they actually have, and if you try saving more than the card can actually hold, then files can start getting corrupt.

If it's a valid card, then go to Settings>Storage, Unmount the card, remove it, and insert it into your computer. Can the computer read these files? Backup as much as you can right now, then run chkdsk to look for bad sectors: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...d-sd-card.html.
    04-26-2016 03:13 PM
    Gallery and other media apps find the files to display in the Media Scanner database. That database is created when you start the phone, ad every time you do something media-related, like make a recording or a movie. Copying files is NOT media-related, so the database doesn't get updated, so Gallery never sees the copied pictures. Either restart the phone or run an app like media.Re.Scan to rebuild the database.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    04-26-2016 05:25 PM