i bought a new phone Huawei G7 Plus RIO-UL00, it has no Google Apps and when i go to Settings -> Accounts -> Add Account there is an option to add Email Account, i entered my gmail account info (as usual) to sync all the things especially all contacts but when tap Sync all after account creation, it synced but only emails, not even any Contact...

also i did a factory reset and installed google play store, from here i connect to my account but still it is not showing Contacts when tap on Settings -> Accounts -> Google -> [@gmail.com]

and also when check Account from google play store app, it is not showing my Balance amount but can show my order history of my purchases. when checking this from my PC it is showing my Balance amount.

Please help, what to do in this situation?

regards
    08-04-2016 09:25 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Your phone is most likely not certified for Google Play, so it is unlikely to be compatible with the Play Store or with Google Play Services. This is the problem with getting a device that is intended for a market like China, where Google services are mostly blocked.
    08-05-2016 08:01 PM
    thanks for reply.
    yesterday i updated its firmware from B161 to B210 but didn't helped. what you inform it means i have to change it again. is there any hack to have google account? i searched about rooting it and found some links where they have mentioned to successfully rooted, so i can take risk.
    regards
    08-05-2016 09:54 PM
    I'm not sure about that. You might want to check the forums at xda-developers.com to see if there is a way to root your phone, and if someone has developed a custom ROM for it that supports Google Play Services.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-06-2016 01:35 AM
    i made two topics there but no satisfied answer yet ( last seen on friday ), one topic is still un-answered, already search for any custom ROM but failed to find any. i have downloaded my contacts as .vcf files from takeout.google.com and re-stored in my phone and i can use my google account from PC, install my all apps through there, no problem for me. it is new experience for me. no doubt the over all performance is very good.

thanks for your passion to help me
    best regards
    B. Diddy likes this.
    08-06-2016 11:43 PM