Turning off keypad vibration/sound LG Aristo 4+?

May 18, 2020
Visit site
I need to turn off keypad sound/vibration on this phone. I can't seem to attach a screenshot. On settings, dialing keypad sound, LG keyboard sound, and touch sound are all off. I can't find hoe to turn this vibration off.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are you talking about your name being seen on these forums, or are you talking about it being visible while using your phone (e.g., when you call someone)?

When you sign up for the forums, it should've been clear that your username is what shows up in the forums. If you want to change it, then you'd have to send an email to accounts@mobilenations.com for that request.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Keyboard sound and haptic feedback options are typically in the keyboard app's own settings menu. Go to Settings>Language & Input>Virtual Keyboard, then select the keyboard app you're using. Now look in the Preferences menu, and see if there's a Sound on Keypress option and a Haptic Feedback option.

May 18, 2020
Visit site
Keyboard sound and haptic feedback options are typically in the keyboard app's own settings menu. Go to Settings>Language & Input>Virtual Keyboard, then select the keyboard app you're using. Now look in the Preferences menu, and see if there's a Sound on Keypress option and a Haptic Feedback option.

There is no "language and input" on my settings.

I would think it is under "sound" but all those are are "off"

May 18, 2020
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are you talking about your name being seen on these forums, or are you talking about it being visible while using your phone (e.g., when you call someone)?

When you sign up for the forums, it should've been clear that your username is what shows up in the forums. If you want to change it, then you'd have to send an email to accounts@mobilenations.com for that request.

Sent emails at least twice now but can see my given name

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
There is no "language and input" on my settings.

I would think it is under "sound" but all those are are "off"

You don't see a Language & Keyboard option in your system settings?

https://www.t-mobile.com/support/devices/android/lg-aristo-4-plus/menu-tree-lg-aristo-4-plus

Sent emails at least twice now but can see my given name

Try also michelle.haag@futurenet.com. Things are transitioning a bit behind the scenes after Future bought out Mobile Nations, so the old email address might not be monitored that closely.

May 18, 2020
Visit site

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200616-214907.jpg
    Screenshot_20200616-214907.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 2

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Bring your keyboard up in any app, then see if there's a key on the keyboard to bring up the keyboard app's settings menu (which usually looks like a gear icon). If you don't see it at first glance, then try long-pressing one of the keys to either side of the spacebar. (On the Google Keyboard app, long-pressing the comma brings up the settings icon.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac