LG Vista 2 LG G Vista 2

Von Spradlin

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
So my brother just brought me a new LG G Vista 2 on AT&T to play with on my new Cricket account. I believe this is basically the LG G4 Stylus released in India earlier this year.

He won it at an AT&T store grand opening promotion but is too much of an iPhone sheep to use it himself.

If anyone has any questions about it feel free to ask. I couldn't find any real write ups on it so I can help if you're interested.

Don't let the original Junk Vista scare you away from this phone. The Vista 2 is 100x better than its predecessor.

Posted via the Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Awesome, free phone!:D If you have a chance and you feel so inclined, give us a mini-review of it!

Von Spradlin

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Since I decided to keep it, I actually gave him 100 bucks for it. So it wasn't technically free. BUT, was the best c-note I ever spent on tech.

I think I will give it a mini review after I use it for a week or so. Right now I can't believe I never heard of this phone before this.

AND....

I am too happy with the deal I got to give it an unbiased, paid full retail price, type of review. (if that makes any sense.. LoL)

Von Spradlin

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Awesome, free phone!:D If you have a chance and you feel so inclined, give us a mini-review of it!

Here is a mini review I promised a week ago...

The LG Vista 2 is basically the LG G Stylo used on prepaid services like Metro PCS, Cricket, Tmobile, and Boost, with slightly better specs and different device name. If you want an in depth review, it's more in line with the METRO PCS version. For some odd reason, there are at least 4 different configurations internally of the same phone.

The phone looks like a clone of the LG G4 including the plastic battery cover. (obviously no leather options) The difference being the, 5.7 inch screen of the Vista 2 makes it feel a lot more uncomfortable in the hand when compared to the 5.5 inch of the G4. Never dreamed the .02 of an in would make that much of a difference, but it does.

Speaking of the screen, I don't know it's specs off the top of my head, but in real life, the Vista 2 looks washed out and, dare I say, slightly dull. It's nothing terrible, but I will say it's the weakest part of this 450 dollar phone.

Battery life is average at best.

Camera is its strong point, but it still doesn't distance itself enough in quality to make up for its average, how do I say, everything else.

That's the thing... This phone is just an average phone. Albeit an average phone with a big screen and stylus. AND, unlike the S-Pen, it's a stylus that does absolutely nothing special, with no extra software enhancements to make you want to use it.

IF this phone was 179 off contract like its twin brother over at Metro PCS is, I would think it's a fantastic device worth jumping on. HOWEVER, for some reason AT&T thought 449.00 was a good price. And that, my friends is laughable. There are way to many unlocked GSM 4g LTE phones at 399 or less to recommend picking up the LG G Vista 2. However, since I got mine for 100 dollars, I will continue using it at work and keep my G4 for everything else.

Last edited: