Lg tribute hd boost mobile

charles3526

Jan 31, 2017
Visit site
Hello i am using this phone for about a month now i like it. My question is can i some how get this phone to move apps to sd card? I am on android 6.0.1 idk if that's marshmallow or not. Any help would-be great

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Not all devices support the ability to move apps to SD. If you don't see a Move to SD button anywhere in the Settings>Apps menu (after selecting an app), then it's not supported. You'd have to root the phone and use an app like Link2SD or App Mgr III.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
It depends on how important it is for you to have apps on the SD. Be aware that apps installed on SD often don't perform as well, since the SD read/write speeds will be slower than onboard memory. In addition, cards get corrupted, so if something happens to the card, your apps may crash, with possible data loss.

Debiec68

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
My last phone was LG TRIBUTE HD. To move apps to SD (if app allows) go to STORAGE. And up above the DATA and CACHE, you'll see another clickable box that says CHANGE.
Everyone Has to change what's not broken, so instead of using the word MOVE, they chose the word CHANGE.
click that, and another screen opens asking to Confirm.

Debiec68

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
My last phone was LG TRIBUTE HD. To move apps to SD (if app allows) go to STORAGE. And up above the DATA and CACHE, you'll see another clickable box that says CHANGE.
Everyone Has to change what's not broken, so instead of using the word MOVE, they chose the word CHANGE.
click that, and another screen opens asking to Confirm.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muejnkfabet